1. What is the Techno Toothbrush?
The Techno Toothbrush is a high speed, vibrating, electric toothbrush. Different from other, conventional electric toothbrushes, the Techno Toothbrush is driven electromagnetically by our Linear motor, which enables the unit to reach up to 31,00 brush strokes per minute. The sonic vibrations are conveyed to the bristle ends of the unit's brush head to remove harmful plaque from teeth.
2. Does the Techno Toothbrush come with any accessories?
The Techno Toothbrush comes with two color-coded brush heads. The compact, V-shaped head can get into those hard-to-reach areas that ordinary brushes may miss.
3. How does the brush head of the Techno Toothbrush help to clean your teeth?
The Techno Toothbrush has a combination of long and short bristles to provide thorough brushing: the long, serrated bristles clean between teeth, while the shorter bristles clean your teeth and massage your gums.
4. How should I use the Techno Toothbrush on my teeth?
- Between teeth and gums
Place the bristles of the toothbrush gently against your teeth and brush at a 45° angle.
- Around the chewing surface of the teeth
Place the bristles of the toothbrush gently against your teeth and brush at a 90° angle.
- Around the back of the teeth or where teeth are not straight
Place the bristles of the toothbrush gently against your teeth and brush vertically, moving the toothbrush to match the angle of the teeth.
5. What is the Gentle-Start function?
The gentle-start function ensures that the unit starts at a low RPM (Rotations Per Minute) and gradually increases to its full speed of 31,000 brush strokes per minute.
6. What does the 2-minute timer do?
The 2-minute timer stops the brush briefly after two minutes of use, to signal that you've completed the recommended brushing time.